This post is sponsored by Country Crock®. All opinions are my own.
I hope you all saw the delicious Turtle Cookies I made after I was challenged by Leigh Anne (another blogger friend) to make a new version of an old classic, chocolate chip cookies. They were delicious and so easy to make because I used the Country Crock® Make It Yours™ Cookie Recipe.
I was so inspired that I decided to make another cookie. These are Bacon and Chocolate Chip Cookies and they are oh my goodness yum! I’m not sure which one I love more!
Who would have thought to put bacon in cookies? I know that’s what you’re thinking – but guys it’s going to be your new favorite! If you’ve had chocolate covered bacon – you’ll know I’m right on track with this delicious recipe!
How to Make Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Country Crock®
- ¾ cup packed brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
4-6 Slices of Bacon, Cooked and cut into chunks
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, Country Crock spread, egg, egg yolk and vanilla into a large bowl until well mixed.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda until blended (dough will be soft and creamy).
- Add mix-ins into the dough until every spoonful of dough has some of the delicious mix-ins.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets 3-inches apart. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly golden.
- Cool 1 minute on wire rack; remove from baking sheets and cool completely.
Whip up new combinations the entire family will love! For mix-in inspiration visit CountryCrock.com. I love all the delicious ideas and since we always have Country Crock® in our refrigerator – these are easy to put together during the holidays when I have friends or family coming over! What type of cookies are you going to make!