Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Cans Get You Cooking.
How often do you cook or bake with canned foods? Do you find it easy to grab canned foods to make cooking quicker and easier? I’m sharing one of my favorite recipes with you today, my Mom’s Baked Beans that are amazing! You can find the recipe below.
Canned foods make homemade easy!
- Cans help you save prep time and get a healthy, homemade meal on the table more often.
- A well-stocked pantry – your “cantry” – helps you make hearty, flavorful, nutritious meals you can feel good about, anytime.
Have you thought about home much time canned food saves you? I know there are so many different recipes where you can used canned fruits, veggies, soups and more to cut time out of your prep and meal making.
My Mom’s Baked Beans recipe is one of those recipes, I used Bush’s Beans in the recipe along with a few other ingredients to make them amazing and delicious!
How to Make Mom’s Baked Bean Recipe
I made these in the slow cooker and let them cook for about 4 hours while we were out for the day. They were ready when we got home and went perfectly with our grilled hamburgers!
Ingredients You Need
- 1 Can Bush’s Beans (I used the Original)
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
Mix together all ingredients and place in the slow cooker on low for 4 hours.
I can remember my Mom making these baked beans for every family get together, picnic, dinners and more in the summer months. They are amazing, almost like a dessert they’re so good!