Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Miracle Whip.
I cannot believe I’m saying this, but Labor Day is right around the corner. Can you believe how fast the summer went? We have a delicious recipe to share with you that will make your Labor Day party a hit!
Celebrate Labor Day and add some sizzle to your last summer bash by serving a sweet & tangy twist on a party favorite featuring the bold, tangy flavor of MIRACLE WHIP with this amazing Artichoke and Spinach Dip.
How to Make Miracle Whip Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip
Ingredients You Need
- 1 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and well drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
Step 1 – Mix everything together
Step 2 –Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled
Step 3 – Serve with crackers, pita chips or veggies!
The combination of MIRACLE WHIP, spinach and spicy chipotle peppers turns a classic dip into a game-changer. Nuff said! You can find the recipe from MIRACLE WHIP here: http://bit.ly/1lOgisA. MIRACLE WHIP and Proud of It.
Tips for Your Labor Day Party
- To keep things relaxed and simple for summer’s last bash, make your Labor Day gathering labor-free. One handy hint: use disposable aluminum pans for cooking needs to make post-party cleanup super easy.
- Need a snazzy, easy centerpiece for your picnic table? If you’ve got an empty planter or colorful bucket, fill it with ice and bottles of your favorite beverage, and add empty bottles filled with wild flowers for a breezy backyard look.
- Labor Day means back to school, so keep kids happy by handing out fun stickers or colored pencils to make going back to class a treat for your littlest party guests.