I participated in this sponsored campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.
I have a new found love of Avocado, anything with with avocado and I am all over it! I have no idea why I didn’t enjoy them until this last year, but I’m so glad that I gave them another try.
I took some Avocado’s and made a delicious appetizer that would work great for any game day entertaining. This Avocado Pizza is easy to make and easy to eat, it’s a simple finger food that anyone can eat on the move.
How to Make Avocado Pizza
1 Pizza Crust
1 jar of Bean Dip
1-2 Fresh Avocado’s
2 cups Fresh Tomatoes
2 cups Lettuce
1 cup shredded cheese
Step 1 – Bake your Pizza Crust (I purchased a store bought crust and just warmed it up)
Step 2 – Spread your Bean Dip over the crust
Step 3 – Top with Lettuce, cut up Avocado and Tomatoes
Step 4 – Sprinkle cheese over everything
That’s it! Super easy Avocado Pizza, is a perfect appetizer for any party!
Did you know how good Avocado’s are for you? Just one ounce of fresh Avocados from Mexico has 50 calories and can enhance your recipes with a creamy, rich flavor that contributes nearly 20 vitamins and minerals, making it a good choice to help meet nutrient needs.
- Don’t for get to enter the Avocado All Star sweepstakes for the chance to win a $5,000 grocery gift card! Sweepstakes ends October 31st. Go to AvocadoAllStars.com and join in the #AvoAllStars conversation on Twitter.
- Download a coupon for (1) FREE 10-oz Ro*Tel when you buy 3 Avocados from Mexico on AvocadoAllStars.com.
I have a fun little giveaway too! One reader from The Taylor House is going to win a gift package that includes:
- (1) Sur La Table “Batter Up” Silicone Spatula
- (1) OXO 3-in-1 Avocado Slicer
- (1) I ♥ Avocado T-Shirt
- (1) Avocados From Mexico-branded USB loaded with recipes
Giveaway value is $45
Enter to Win!