You know, there are a lot of recipes on the Internet that claim to be easy. However, these Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are so delicious in every way possible, plus easy to make. The chocolate chips are literally the perfect layer within the bars.
I have had a lot of bars in my lifetime, but none have been as satisfying as these Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars. These are the melt in your mouth type bars. The kind of snack that tastes like a dessert but that you can also take anywhere and they get eaten quickly. I’m going to show you how to make something that’s simple, yet delicious.
Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
Using less than 10 ingredients, you’ll be able to make something that looks golden brown, but oh-so-satisfying. You can cut these oatmeal bars into squares and they make the perfect snack size. It’s very hard to walk away with just eating one. You won’t feel bad about your friends and family eating more than one because they are truly delicious!
Ingredients for Easy Oatmeal Bars
Are you wondering what types of ingredients you’d put in these bars? When I say that you use less than ten ingredients, I mean it. You may have some of these in your pantry already anyway. Plus, it’s not an expensive snack to make, which is even better. Here are some of my favorite ingredients in these bars.
- Cup Quick Oatmeal – The star of the show is the oatmeal in these bars. It makes them nutritious and delicious.
- Cup Flour – You’ll need flour for this recipe. I love it because it keeps the oatmeal bars super cheap.
- Brown Sugar – If you’ve never put brown sugar in your bars, now is your chance. You’ll love how it tastes!
- Baking Soda – You need an ingredient to help these bars rise to the occasion.
- Salt – You need salt to help give these oatmeal bars the perfect flavor.
- Butter (melted) – You can’t have these bars unless you have melted butter. You’ll be so glad you use butter in the bars.
- Sweeten Condensed Milk – Trust me, the condensed milk makes the oatmeal bars so creamy and delicious.
- Milk Chocolate Chips – I think one of my favorite parts of this recipe is the milk chocolate chips. You can’t have easy chocolate oatmeal bars without the chocolate chips.
As you can see, this recipe is super simple and the ingredients are so easy to use. Go ahead and make these Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars to enjoy with your family ASAP.
Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
You know, there are a lot of recipes on the Internet that claim to be easy. However, these Easy Chocolate Oatmeal Bars are so delicious in every way possible, plus they are easy to make. The chocolate chips are literally the perfect layer within the bars.
- 1 1/2 Cup Quick Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/3 Cup Butter (melted)
- 1 Can Sweeten Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Mix together the Oatmeal, Flour, Soda, Brown Sugar, and Salt in a medium bowl.
- Add the melted butter and mix until crumbly.
- Press 3/4 of the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- Next, mix together 1/3 cup melted butter, can of Sweet Condensed Milk, and chocolate chips until smooth and pour over the top of the oatmeal crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining oatmeal mixture across the top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
Leave a comment