This Garlic and Olive Oil Dip is going to be your new best friend when it comes to appetizers to take to parties. Grab your favorite Extra Virgin Olive Oil and some french bread to make this delicious recipe for your friends and family!
I was contacted by The Chef’s Warehouse last month to create an easy but delicious recipe using a couple of their products. This EVOO jumped out and I knew I wanted to make a new version of olive oil dipping sauce that I could impress friends and family with this Thanksgiving.
I was thrilled with how it came out – between the high quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil and the roasted garlic it was some deliciousness that everyone loved.
How to Make Garlic and Olive Oil Dip
- 1/2 cup quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 head of roasted garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Parmesan Cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Grab an entire bulb of garlic and slice off the top.
- Drizzle with a small amount of EVOO and wrap in foil.
- Roast anywhere from 40-60 minutes.
- Remove anywhere from half to the entire clove and blend together with the olive oil using a food processor or blender.
- Add the herbs and seasoning blend and let it sit so the flavors can infuse the olive oil.
- Dip your favorite french bread and enjoy!
The Chefs Warehouse is a specialty food distributor that began sourcing products for high-end chefs over 30 years ago.
With locations in major metropolitan areas across the United States and Canada, The Chefs Warehouse serves the finest restaurants, hotels, caterers and gourmet stores in North America.
The products are sourced to meet the expectations of the highest profile chefs.
Don’t forget to check out The Chefs Warehouse new blog at http://intelligentingredients.com
This post is sponsored by The Chefs Warehouse in conjunction with Blog Meets Brand and I have been compensated for my participation. All opinions are my own.