Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Crisp.
What’s your kids favorite meals? I know when I ask my boys, chicken fingers is usually pretty high on the list. With summer being here, we’re eating a lost of Chicken Recipes and today my kids asked if I’d make a Honey Mustard Sauce for dipping their chicken fingers in. I’m not a huge fan myself so this was a little difficult for me to make, but the kids say it was great!
Check out how easy it is to make plus a few new kitchen gadgets that have found their way to my kitchen! You’re going to want these for yourself!
How to Make Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce
Ingredients You Need
1 Cup Mayo
4 Tablespoons Honey
3 Tablespoons Mustard
2 Teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
Mix all ingredients together and use as a dipping sauce!
My Favorite Kitchen Gadgets
One of my new kitchen gadgets was this Dual Juicer from Crisp, it’s one of their newest products in their awesome lineup. Check out the details!
Information at the Dual Juicer from Crisp
- Reversible juicing heads makes this your all in one tool
- Unique dual pouring spouts for both fine and coarse for more or less pulp
- Measurements on frosted body lets you easily determine the exact amount you need
- Features a non-skid base for one handed use
- Dishwasher safe
The Garlic Press
Ok, isn’t this the coolest Garlic press you’ve ever seen? It’s so much fun to use too! It’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets right now!
Information about the Garlic Press from Crisp
- One handed rocking motion provides great leverage to press or crush cloves quickly and easily
- Integrated crusher
- Soft handle for sure comfortable grip
- The oval slide pushes garlic up and out of the blade opening for easy removal. The slide comes off simply for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe