Disclosure: This Post is Sponsored by Foodie.com
I don’t know about you, but I love Mini Pie Recipes. I don’t feel nearly as guilty about eating dessert when it’s called Mini or they are tiny portions. Right?
You can find 12 Delicious Mini Pie Recipes above and our Mini Grasshopper Pie that’s just in time for St. Patrick’s Day. It’s beyond simple to make and they are down right adorable! Be sure to check out all the delicious recipes above!
How to Make Mini Grasshopper Pie
- 12 Chocolate Dessert Cups
- 1 Tub Marshmallow Crème
- 1 Tub (8 ounces) Cool Whip
- 2 Tablespoons Crème De Menthe (or peppermint extract)
- 4 Drops Green Food Coloring
Step 1 – For the filling beat the cool whip, marshmallow filling, Crème de Menthe and food coloring together until it is all light and fluffy
- Step 2 – Fill your Chocolate Dessert Cups with the Mint filling
- Step 3 – Freeze for an hour or until the center is set and top with Whip Crème and Andes Mints if desired. Enjoy!
- If you don’t have Chocolate dessert cups, you can either make your own or you could make an Oreo Crust in muffin tins or small mason jars instead. This would be a really cute way to serve the
If you like Mint desserts, these Mini Grasshopper Pies will be right up your alley. They are so tiny and delicious, they would make a perfect Ladies Lunch dessert or even a Baby Shower treat. The light green color would be a great neutral baby shower idea.
My boys just snarfed them down for a Thursday night treat. They didn’t really need a special occasion for eating them!
You can find more delicious Pie and Dessert Recipes on our Pinterest Boards, so be sure to stop by and check them out.