We’re so excited to share this new Salmon and Vegetable Stir Fry with out today from one of our awesome contributors A Worthy Read! If you haven’t stop by their blog, you need to do it NOW – like RUN! They have so many amazing looking recipes that you have to see!
Have you signed up for our emails? We have a great FREE slow cooker ebook to send you when you do!
Be sure to sign up for your FREE copy of our Easy Slow Cooker Recipes while you’re here!
- 2 lbs. Salmon fillets
- 1 cup Red Onion
- 1 cup Brussels Sprouts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Carrots, sliced thin
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 cups of Jasmine Rice
- 6 cups Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Honey (not shown)
- 3 Eggs
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Fresh Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
Marinade for Salmon:
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Bragg Liquid Amino
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 0.5 Tbsp Kosher or Sea Salt
- 0.5 Tbsp Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Prepare salmon fillets ahead of time, rinse and pat dry salmon, in a bowl add sesame oil, soy sauce (or substitute), olive oil, honey, sea salt and black pepper. Mix well. Using a small kitchen or grill brush coat a generous about of marinade on both sides of the salmon. Place salmon into a shallow baking dish. Wrapped dish with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and marinate in the refrigerator for 20 minutes. Remove salmon from fridge and remove foil. Allow salmon to sit at room temperature for 15 minutes, then place into the preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or longer if you prefer. Remove salmon from the oven and let it stand for 10 minutes. Use a fork to break salmon apart into smaller pieces. Set aside.
- Prepare Jasmine rice following the package instructions. I used chicken stock in place of the water. When rice is finished, set aside.
- In a large wok over med-high heat, add a tablespoon of olive oil. When oil is hot add chopped Brussels Sprouts and minced garlic,sauté for 6 minutes. Remove Brussels Sprouts mixture to a large bowl. Set aside.
- Add an additional tablespoon of olive oil to the wok, when the oil is hot add the thinly sliced carrots and chopped red onion, sauté until onions are translucent, about 5 minutes. Add carrots and onions to chopped Brussels Sprouts.
- Wipe the wok clean and add a single tablespoon of sesame oil. Over med-high heat allow wok to get hot. When oil is hot crack three eggs in the hot oil and stir until the eggs are scrambled and done. Add the eggs to the vegetable mixture.
- Wipe wok clean again and add two tablespoons of sesame oil, over med-high heat. When the oil is hot little by little start adding the rice and constantly stir. Begin to add salmon, vegetables and eggs into the rice. Continue to toss and stir until the rice is completely incorporated. Add soy sauce and continue to toss.
- Remove from heat source.l
I’m sure you can guess, this post contains affiliate links to Amazon. I wanted to share with you guys, there’s actually a way to earn money back just from buying things you would normally buy off of Amazon and other online stores! FOR REAL! Just for purchasing online Ebates wants to give you money back! SERIOUS! I do most of my shopping online because it’s so convenient and I earn money back just for buying things I would have anyway! There are over 1,800 stores to choose from! SIGN UP NOW to start earning cash back!
Leave a comment