Do you love Smores? Here at The Taylor House, we have shared lots of variations of the delicious Smores recipe. You can find everything from Smores Chocolate Chip Cookies to the Smores Muddy Buddies Recipe that we have today.
It’s summer time and with summer comes camping, bon fires, and all things out side. My boys even spent a night backyard camping to enjoy the wonderful weather and have some fun with friends. I had originally made them a Campers Crunch Trail Mix to snack on at their sleep over but today I decided to put a yummy twist on it and make it even more delicious!
What I love about this treat is that my kids (or myself) can eat it on the go. You can easily put some in a bag or container and you are out the door with a yummy snack.
Muddy Buddies are one of our favorite treats. We love how easy they are to make, in a matter of minutes you can make a big batch that you can take to a party, BBQ, or have on hand for snacks.
I always remember my Mom making a huge batch of Muddy Buddies to take to our sports picnics to share with everyone and it was always the first thing to be eaten! Everyone always devoured the treat and we never had anything left to take home.
I think this Smores Muddy Buddies recipe would be a perfect treat for a Camping Birthday Party with kids. You could make little gift bags to give out as favors to the kids when they leave or just have it as a treat during the party. This is a great way to let them have the Smores treat with out using a campfire.
Stay Connected with The Taylor House
- 1 Package of Chocolate CandiQuik
- 4 Cups Rice Chex Mix
- 2 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- 3 Cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 Cups powdered sugar
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chipes
- Measure powdered sugar in a gallon size Ziploc bag and set aside.
- Melt CandiQuik in the microwave using instructions on the package.
- Stir until melted and add the Chex mix.
- Stir until the Chex is completely covered with the chocolate.
- Place the Chex and Chocolate mixture in the Powdered Sugar and shake the bag.
- After the Chex is completely covered in the powdered sugar place the mixture in a large bowl.
- Add the Golden Grahams, Chocolate Chips and Marshmallows.
- Stir until it is completely mixed up. Enjoy!
Other Smores Recipes You May Enjoy