Making Oreo Cupcake Recipes
- ~ 2 1/4 cups flour
- ~ 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ~ 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ~ 1 2/3 cups sugar
- ~ 1 cup milk
- ~ 1/2 cup butter, softened
- ~ 3 teaspoons vanilla
- ~ 3 egg whites
- ~ 1 1/2 cups crushed Oreos + more for decorating cupcakes
- ~ 1 16oz. container of vanilla frosting
2. Combine flour, baking powder & salt in large bowl; stir in sugar. Add milk, butter & vanilla; beat with electric mixer at low speed for 30 seconds. Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Add egg whites: beat 2 minutes. Stir in 1 1/2 cup of crushed Oreo cookies. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling two-thirds full, you can put half an Oreo in the bottom of the cupcake liner first for a little extra fun.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool for 10 min.
4. Frost cupcakes & decorate with additional crushed Oreos.