This Lasagna Soup Recipe is amazing and if you love Lasagna you are going to really enjoy this soup.
When I was first making this meal, the thought of Lasagna and soup combined really didn’t excite me but I was looking for some new ideas and decided to give it a try. I am so glad that I did! It’s delicious!
You can even turn this into a slow cooker recipe by waiting until 30 minutes before you eat to add the noodles, if you leave them in all day they will get all mushy.
How to Make Delicious Lasagna Soup
- 1 Pound Ground Beef or Sausage
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 1 TBSP Brown Sugar
- 32 Ounces Chicken Broth
- 2 (14.5 ounce) Cans of Petite Diced Tomatoes (I use a garlic flavored)
- 1 Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Broken Lasagna Noodles (I use Barilla)
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheese
- 2 Cups Parmesan Cheese
- In a large pot cook the ground beef and onion until browned
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and salt.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes
- Add the broken Lasagna noodles and bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes
- Serve with cheeses on top
I make Parmesan Chips to go with our Lasagna Soup too, they are simple to make by just frying about a 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese with a little garlic salt in a pan. They will become crispy, I stick them in the side of the soup and enjoy them with my meal.
What types of soup have you tried lately? Do you have any amazing new recipes to share? I’d love to hear about them!
You can find more soup ideas on our Soup Recipes Pinterest Board!