Delicious Roasted Turkey Breast that stays moist and full of flavor! Instead of baking an entire turkey this year, we have the perfect option that’s simple to make!
Have you ever craved Thanksgiving Dinner but didn’t want to go to all the work and effort of making an ENTIRE turkey? Let’s be honest, that’s a ton of work that we typically only do once a year but our taste buds are craving all the time. This Roasted Turkey Breast is just the thing to give you your Thanksgiving Fix without making enough food for the neighborhood!
Ingredients for Roasted Turkey Breast
When you decide to make this roasted turkey breast, you may be wondering how to make it. Is it something that’s going to take a long time or is it something you can do quickly? I’d say to allow yourself some time to make this, so you don’t miss any ingredients.
- Turkey Breast. This is the star ingredient of the whole recipe.
- Salt and Pepper. When you’re making roasted turkey breast, you need the right seasoning.
- Wine Mixture. This is also a very important ingredient!
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine. If you’re like me, you probably have several bottles of dry wine ready to go for cooking.
- Small White Onion, Diced. This ingredient is going to bring the flavor!
- Fresh Thyme and Fresh Rosemary. These ingredients are needed to help make the roasted turkey fabulous.
- Small Lime, Juiced. This ingredient has a way of neutralizing all of the flavors together.
- Butter, Softened. I think I add butter to every single meal I make.
- Garlic, Peeled. Fresh garlic is literally the best thing ever invented.
Using all of these ingredients together, you will be to create a delicious Roasted Turkey Breast that the whole family will love.
How to Store Roasted Turkey Breast
After you make this turkey breast, you may be wondering how to store it. Keep in mind because this is meat, it needs to be stored in the fridge in an airtight container. You can leave it in the fridge for 3-5 days! My family always gobbles this up anytime I make it. It’s way better than any traditional turkey you can make.
What Sides Can I Make With Roasted Turkey Breast?
The next time you’re looking for a delicious dish to make, choose this roasted turkey option. You can make several sides with it! Here are some of my favorites.
Leave a comment below if you enjoyed making this delicious recipe. I can’t wait to hear what you think.
The next time you need a delicious dish for the holidays, make this mouth-watering Roasted Turkey Breast for your family.
- 2 Pound Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Pepper
- Wine Mixture
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine
- 1 Small White Onion, Diced
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 1 Small Lime, Juiced
- 2 oz. Butter, Softened
- 3 Bulbs Garlic, Peeled
- Pat the turkey breast dry with a clean paper towel
- Sprinkle Salt, pepper and rub the minced garlic all over the turkey breast. Let it marinade from 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees
- In a medium baking pan, lay the whole peeled garlic in a single layer
- Place the turkey breast on top of the garlic and add the wine mixture to the pan
- Cover the pan with foil and roast until tender, about 30 minutes
- Prepare another clean rimmed baking pan lined with aluminum foil
- Transfer the chicken breast and whole peeled garlic to this new pan. Strain the wine mixture and keep it to make pan gravy if desired
- Change the oven to grill/broil setting and turn on the heat of the oven to 450F-480F
- Adjust the oven rack to the second-highest position
- Spread a layer of softened butter on top of the turkey breast and return it to the oven and continue cooking for 10 to 15 minutes to brown the top