Did you know that fiber could look that good? It tastes pretty good too! My oldest son LOVES brownies and could eat an entire pan on his own (Boys and their stomachs!). My Mom shared this Weight Watchers High Fiber Brownie recipe years ago and I thought I would give it a try on my kids. I topped the brownie with a dollop of Lite Cool whip, a drizzle of chocolate and a few sprinkles. They loved them and I feel a little better about letting them eat brownies for a snack!
These brownies have lots of All-Bran in them, this is where the fiber comes from. So, they do have a little bit of a different texture. But, they still have that chocolate taste.Print
- 3 Cups Kelloggs Extra Fiber All Bran Cereal
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 box Betty Crocker Sweet Rewards Brownie Mix
- Soak cereal in water for about 5 – 15 min.
- Add baking powder and brownie mix. Stir until blended.
- Do not add any more moisture. Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full.
- Bake 350 degrees 20 min. Makes 30 med. size muffins at 1 point each.
- muffins = 2 pt each.
If you are looking for a traditional Brownie Recipe, here is my Fudgy Brownies from Scratch! Enjoy!